Margaret WilsonFounder & CEO
Complicated problems don’t always require complicated solutions. When you’re caught up in the current, it helps to have someone who can help you simplify, streamline and steer back on course.
As a leadership coach and business advisor for more than 25 years, Margaret Wilson has deep expertise in helping business families build better futures.
In addition to her professional and educational credentials, Margaret’s experience as a corporate leader, entrepreneur, employer, and business partner, all inform her approach to working with families in business.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavioral Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University
- Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising
- Fellow of the International Family Firm Institute
- Board of the University of Baltimore Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Based in Maryland, Tandem Partners has a broader network of affiliates around the U.S., providing locally-based coaching and consulting services.