Generational and Leadership Transitions
Most leaders accept that at some time in the future, their time at the helm will end and the business will be given into the care of the next leader. However, just thinking about the transition can be daunting and overwhelming for the senior leader. If that weren’t enough, most owners experience their own succession just once. Tandem Partners provides the experience and professional guidance needed to move through the strategic, operational and interpersonal issues that are all a part of transition.
- Preparing the business and family for succession
- Building organizational strategy and capacity
- Developing next generation leaders and teams
- Coaching senior executives in transition
Leadership and Team Development
When it comes to developing leaders and teams, one size does not fit all. Your business is unique, and has specific strategies and capabilities that drive it forward. We help you identify and develop the specific leadership competencies that make you who you are as an organization and who you’d like to be. We work with leadership teams on the real issues they’re facing now, helping them to see more, be more, do more and lead more effectively, together.
- Leadership culture surveys
- Individual and team coaching
- Coach training for managers
- Meeting and retreat facilitation
Organizational Direction and Performance
For families in business, success is not just measured in fiscal years, but over generations. Yet often, leaders are so focused on the day-to-day that they aren’t able to step back and focus on the issues that impact long-term sustainability. We help leadership teams assess where they are now, where they’re trying to go and how they’re going to get there. Our expertise in the areas of organizational strategy, structure, process and performance is a unique feature of our work, and integral to our transition management approach.
- Integrated planning for business and family
- Alignment of family values and business culture
- Stakeholder alignment on business strategy and investment
- Assessment of strategic potential and current opportunities